Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Carrot :O

I just finish reading blogs so i m using dis account :)

Famous personalities dat teacher wan us to find . i planned to find nicol david , but i cant find her photos on newspapers D: but , i found a lot of lee chong wei's photo tho . sigh . i plan to juz do whoever i find on newspaper .

N now , my 3rd choice is sultan of johor . Coz deres a lot of his photos , dun have to go thru d trouble of finding anything . d biodata , his stuff n all is dere :) , so maybe i'll pick him :D

I dun think ppl read dis blog often . Ahaha . i feel so ughh 2day , i havent finish my math tuition n chemistry tuition's homework . n chemistry's peka , i forgot to take d results from kai xin . i dun like graphs :( . sighh .

Is 2mr addmath test ? D: yes it is :( .

Okay , I m gonna GO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment