Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ahahaha .

So long din update dis blog (:

So now i shall post some weird things here. Ahaha .


I found out i have lotsa old photos in my computer.

so i'll probably post it here . Ahaha .




Taking picture in McDonald at . oh i forgot where . somewhere near a station .


i dono who is dat aunty . Ahaha. yen lin juz wanted to take pic dere coz dere was a mirror . n dat aunty kept looking at us . Ahaha.





My beloved frog (: ignore d chins .



Fact 1 . i love my frog . i brought it during pmr . everyday .

Fact 2 . When i use my hand n cover d eyes of d frog , d nose n d mouth looks like a pretty smiley face .

Fact 3 . After knowing dat it look like a smiley face , i keep on looking at d nose n mouth only . somehow ignoring d eye .

Fact 4 . I still love it .

Fact 5 . I love it a lot (:


i nid to tell sumthing to d world .

Michelle made me a rose (: i cant take d picture due to icantfindmycamera type of reason . but its pretty (:

No comments:

Post a Comment