Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our legs n shoes (:



This picture is soooo LOL ;D

i can only differentiate mine n michelle , which is d 2 barefoot 2getha . mine is d upper one (:


Okay , i lied twice 2day ;p .

i lied to pn zarina dat i finished my jahitan LOL . of coz its unfinished but i din bring . so yeahh , so when teacher ask who finished , i juz put up my hand ;p

i sinned . - 1 .

i lied to mr.yap . he ask me where is my book , well , i said i tot i pass up last week , well i neva (: n i neva exactly finish his work yet ;p . but at least i juz say dis , sum1 suggested i shud accuse him of losing my book LOL .

i sinned. - 2 .


i think i blame a lot .

on myself, on ppl , on things , on luck

n d list goes on n on .



1 comment:

  1. monica says hi here because u dont have a cbox... dont worry comments here are just fine... dontcha think so? i started of my blog with comments in this special page... which makes it extra special... lucks!

    ReplyDelete